International is committed to the value of privacy. This policy describes how we handle personal
- We do not sell customer information
- We do not allow those who are doing business with us to use our client information for their own purposes.
- We require any employee or organization providing a service on our behalf to protect all customer information.
- We do not share costumer information with third parties or anyone unless expressly authorized or it is permitted or required by law.
- We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to guard personal information to comply with federal and state laws.
- We regularly review our policies and practices, monitor our computer networks, and test the strength of our security.
- We do not share information about clients or customers
including information about our transactions (such as payment) and
experiences with third parties or any entity.
To help us achieve our goal of providing the highest
quality products and services, we use information from our interactions with
you and other customers, as well as from other parties. Because we respect your
privacy, we have implemented procedures to ensure that your personal
information is handled in a safe, secure, and responsible manner.
explain our information collection practices and the choices you have about the
way information is collected and used.
Updated on December 19, 2016.